Saturday, January 28, 2006

-some outdated pics-

kinda free at tis moment, so gonna post some 'outdated' pics, heh.

Wernie's 21st Birthday:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

the happy and the sad, lol:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Dad's 56th Birthday @ No Signboard Restaurant:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

met June on Tuesday to get our nails done for CNY, heh =) *smiles* work for the rest of de wk till tadah, Friday! gee. Firstly, it was my boy's birthday! Secondly, our dept have lunch treat, so YAY :) hehe =p lunch was at Hyatt's Straits Kitchen buffet, gosh, the food's so yummy! *greedy* really delicious! shall bring my family there one day =) it was a gr8 lunch and a gr8 get-together wif one another. even better, the boss gave us an unofficial half day! hehe =)

so my colleagues & i wen off shopping. din buy anythg tho, but we relieve some kiddish moments by taking neo print! LOL. one by one left to meet frens & bf.. leaving the 3 lonely ones! lol, haha. my boy could book out early too, but he la.. he and his crazy cars.. he wen wif his family to see cars, wifout telling me and makin me wait for 5 hours! i wanna complain! *angry* the plan of just to 'see cars' ended up becoming 'buying car', lol.. and when tt happens, i am being put one side! ahha.

anyway, the car will arrive in one wk's time, and my boy has been tellin me how excited he is. faint faint~ the first thing my father will ask is the car plate number, lol, triple faint.

oh yea, so the 3 lonely gals decided to chill out @ Balcony @ Heerens. haven been thr b4 tho. nice ambience, seats a bit too high tho. ahha. im short =p

for the first time, i wasnt the one hu initiated to tk pics ok! hehe. i finally found someone more siao than me. gee =p
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

the DBS peeps, 2 J and 1 B. hehe..
Image hosting by Photobucket

we left soon after ard 7+ as it was going to rain. had a gr8 time tho. *smiles* i'll really miss them if they leave (some are intending to already). my boy picked me up @ Bugis den we had a very late dinner @ Fish & Co to celebrate his birthday. =)

tis boy surprised me wif some flowers, and told me to tk a pic wif it, lol. cos i tink he wun be buying flowers any time sooner? heh, jokes.
Image hosting by Photobucket

heh. i also had a prezzie for him! lol.. made 21 cookies! wahahah~ had a hard time doing it on Thurs nite. the flour was simply just too stubborn! but it tunr out quite good tho, hehe =) its 21 heart-shaped cookies and i made it into 'I LUV U'! not very obvious la, but tried my best liao :p

Image hosting by Photobucket

we catched "Cheaper By The Dozen 2" thereafter @ Marina Square. nice show! damn funny~ i told him "i wan 12 children!" and was scolded as "crazy!", LOL~ hahaha.

checked out Essential Brew @ HV after that. and bumped into his army frens! lol.. so qiao~

super tired after that, and we wen off to dreamland. lol.. the ZzzZZzzz monster~ awaiting reunion dinner now. =) alrite shall see wad i can help out wif, tata =)

-Miss you baby. Thank you for the lovely flowers. I'll take care of it and make sure it grows like our love! hehe. Just wanna let you noe, I still love you!-

No comments: